Sunday, February 4

No.

Not again.

My life is repeating itself.
It’s happened before. Now, I’m more involved, it’s a greater contrast.
It’s the difference between what life can be and what it is.

People say, life is what you make it. You are who you wanna be. Heck, I say that.


Lies.


Life is what you make it.
It would seem as though the creative natured people would have a much more interesting life then those non-creative natured people. I suppose this is true. So, people say I am creative. Why then can I not make my life what I desire it to be? Because, life is what you make it, within the limitations of the society you are in. Which, in my case, seems to be fairly limiting. I finally get a good chance to experience a little bit of the type of society that my desirable life needs to thrive, and it’s over. It starts the beginning of the north woods black hole.

The north woods black hole.



The north woods black hole.

The north woods black hole

All time and existence enters stops. Everything is the same, there seems to be no meaning. Things happen, the effect… nothing. Every weekday, I wake up, the same thing happens, I go out and wait for the bus. One day, I miss the bus… I come back and wait. Then, I go to school. The same thing happens. Trimester’s over, and I get a new schedule. The same thing. I’ll go to different classes, experience new things, but not really. It’s really just the same. Then, there’s a spark. A spark of heat in the cold same thing of the north woods black hole. Perhaps a trip into society. Perhaps a visit from society. But soon, it’s gone, not enough to light the fire.
The same thing. I long for that spark, making the wait worse then before. But there’s nothing possible to be done. It’s all the same.

The north woods black hole.






The north woods black hole.


The north woods black hole.





The north woods black hole.



Eh.

No comments: